Tsering Lama was born and raised in Bridim village in Langtang National Park, Nepal until he was 8 years old. He was one of the few from the village to receive an education in Kathmandu which changed his life. Since 1994 he has worked in different leading trekking companies of Nepal, organizing and leading groups of different age group from 4 -85 years for the likes of Cornell Nepal Study Programme (CNSP – US), Oak Hall Expeditions (UK) and Maya Travels (Germany), helping visitors experience the cultures and scenery of his beautiful country. He has chosen to work in his field while simultaneously benefitting the local communities, including his own.
Having over 24 years experience in tourism and trekking doing different kinds of tours such as family, long & short treks, cultural and spiritual tour. , Tsering felt a need to reach out more to families, young trekkers as well as older visitors who wanted to experience the incredible beauty of his country. Hence Tsering started Dolma Treks and Adventure in August 2013. Since then, Tsering and his team have organized and led many trekking trips to the different areas of Nepal meetings the needs of their valued clients. Dolma Treks offer incredible trips into the heart of Nepal with the best of services and satisfaction of their clients and hence, the vast majority of Dolma’s customers are clients who return often as well as recommending its service to their families and friends.
Why travel with us
- Large Selection of Quality Tours and Treks – We offer a huge selection of tours and treks to choose from and of course if you send us your requirements, we are also happy to tailor-make a bespoke trip for you.
- Loyalty Discounts – If you have previously traveled with Dolma Treks, as a past client you are eligible for a discount of US$50 per person on our treks in Nepal.
- Small group Travel – We are very to organize a trek for a minimum number of two for most of our treks and even happy to organize the trip just made for you.
- Qualified Staff: All our guides are government trained license holders, who are experienced. dedicated and loyal. Our cooks for our camping treks have over 20 years o cooking for our treks in the Himalayas.
- Value for money – Our well thought out trips offer fantastic value for money. We include the majority of the meals and use all private transport and appoint well-trained guides and staff for all our trips. We don’t cut our services and itineraries to offer eye-catching cheap prices.